Friday, March 13, 2009

Comics for the 18th of March

What I'll Be Getting:

MARVEL


Amazing Spider-Man #588
Amazing Spider-Man Extra! #3
Dark Avengers #3
Dark Avengers #3 1 in 15 incentive
Deadpool Games of Death
Moon Knight #28
Punisher #3
Wolverine #71
Wolverine Origins #34

DC
Azrael Deaths Dark Knight #1

DC/WILDSTORM
X-Files #5

INDEPENDENT
Angel #19 Runge cvr
GI Joe COBRA #1 fuso cvr
Groom Lake #1 cover a
Tales of the TMNT #56
Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Movie Prequel Defiance #3 Alex Milne Cover

Apparently Dark Horse's Turok Archive book is supposed to hit this week too, which I'll be grabbing. Big week. Good thing my brother still owes me...

3 comments:

Greg said...

Tristan, shame on you for not reading Spidey Noir.

Tristan Jones said...

I am... I must've gone over it! Dammit!

malpractice said...

Air #7
Alan Moores Light Of Thy Countenance TP
Bad Dog #2
Batman Chronicles Vol 7 TP
Hellblazer #253
Howard Chaykins American Flagg Definitive Collection Vol 2 TP
Invincible #60
Mysterius The Unfathomable #3
New Mutants Classic Vol 4 TP
Tales Of The TMNT #56
Uncanny X-Men #507