Thursday, October 09, 2008

Rewrites

I just completely scrapped the script to Tales of the TMNT #62. Completely. I was writing it, and having fun writing it, but when I finished, I read through it and decided it wasn't good enough. I liked it, but if I picked it up in a comic shop it would've been a read-once-and-shelve book (for me anyway). I'm already halfway through the rewrite and it's EXACTLY the way I want it to be. It'll follow on perfectly from #36 and #56 (and #59 to an extent) and serve as a great follow up to #50. I'm excited about it (inspite of it being a year away)! Razorback is back in town baby, and New York is fucked!

3 comments:

~ tOkKa said...

-->> ..so no Mandolorians..


more line inVADERS.. ??

>v<

Greg said...

Damn, NY under attack again! We're always getting attacked! In the Marvel universe, DC universe, etc etc

btw, Trist! Have you been checkin my blog?! Check it!

http://gregae.blogspot.com/2008/10/rx-tales-stories-to-make-you-feel.html

Unknown said...

hi! i just picked tales #50 up a little while ago and discovered your blog on the technodrome! great issue and this next one sounds great too! cant wait!