Monday, July 16, 2007

Road Nazi

Driving along this morning, I was dismayed to look across while sitting idly in traffic to see a P-Plater in the car next to me, wearing a singlet to clearly show the world his new tat (I'm sure it was new, based on how he was looking at it and rubbing it every so often). Why was I dismayed? Because this jerk was brazenly putting a shoulder sized tattoo of a Swastika on display for the world to see. The fact that someone could be so narrow minded, in this day and age, right here in my home town, made me furious. Here is a young white male, on his P-plates (meaning -- for those of you not in Australia -- that he's between the ages of 18 and 21), brandishing a symbol of hatred. I see things like this and not only does it get to me that someone can be that stupid, but it reminds me that there are others out there with the same mentality, which gets to me even more.

No comments: