Saturday, October 17, 2009

Various

I've just polished off a big, solid brekky and am about to head back to my mother's place. Got a pretty mass day ahead, but I'm looking forward to it.

Mum's getting ready to move out of the family home of 25 years and into a new place at the end of November, so she's hired a big, 4m bin to dump all the Unnecessaries into.

After that I'm heading back in to the Armageddon Expo, to attend a panel being hosted by Greg Rucka and Peter David on writing comics, which is something I'm looking forward to.
I'll also be hanging out with the dudes I consider my best mates (one of whom was caught in an extremely unfortunate car accident on his way to the show yesterday).

Later I've got dinner with my old man out here in Carlton. Between all that, Mirage Universe and Caught in the Rain!

1 comment:

~ tOkKa said...

-->> HOW "BIG" is 4m ?!