Sunday, May 24, 2009

New Reviews!

Sam Moore has just started his own comic book review website, and even before what I'm about to link went up there, I thought it was a really great place. Really nice layout, straightforward and easy to navigate. His reviews are always really well thought out and written, and though a little heavy on the DC side at the moment, are great to read. I suggest TMNT fans AND comics fans in general keep an eye on this site. Right now though, I take great pleasure in seeing this there:

A Comic Book Review

Hopefully the ones that follow hold up that well!

I'm also very happy to see that the follow up story was received so well too. If you're a TMNT fan, make sure you keep coming back to THIS WEBSITE as the reviews are great, honest and totally Turtle centric (Archie and Mirage both being present)!

A warning though: Tales #59 won't hit stores until later in June, and the review does have a play-by-play synopsis, so if you want to avoid spoilers I suggest you scroll right down until you hit the "review" section of the page!

3 comments:

~ tOkKa said...

-->> .. dare i check n' spoil it all for me ?!

Unknown said...

Thanks man! I usually try to avoid spoilers as much as possible. At least issue by issue haha.

Tristan Jones said...

Nah, you did a great job of nutshelling it dude! Again, my thanks are endless!