Sunday, April 26, 2009

Teasity-tease-tease! Tales of the TMNT #59 and #61

Introducing (sorta), my new favorite character. Anyone who does anything creative knows that you sometimes become a little overly protective/attached to certain things you come up with, and, well, this character is mine... perhaps purely because of the last two panels. Paul and I didn't really even discuss the look of the character, he just did it and she turned out perfect. Everything about her is spot on! Anyway, here's a little more...


I crack up every time I see these two panels.

Here's a full page just to hold you over until June.



Also, as noted in the title of the post, here are some teasers from #61, with art by Andres Ponce! Love the nod to #36 too! More on all that later!


Get this shit offa me. I iz pissed!

Der Fastcar ist norty!

Leo: I can haz volleyball?
Don: You are in my base, ruining my carpetz.

Huey Lewis.

Street Pizza

4 comments:

Longleggedmackdaddy said...

Sweet! Bring it on! I can't wait to see how #64 looks.

Tristan Jones said...

Me too! After Jim drew that Ghost Rider, I know he's going to rock it!

~ tOkKa said...

-->> .. gimee tad more time.

You sh8t is almost done, here's Jake's ..

** ☻

Greg said...

Man, this is gonna be beyond awesome for words!