Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Red Ring of Death

Take the title how you want, but fellow X-box owners know exactly what I'm talkin' about!

Three weeks ago, our X-box finally gave out. We picked up a 360 last Christmas simply because good games were going at good prices down here in Melbourne, and the deals on the machines at the time were ridiculous. Anyway, we couldn't start the bastard without four rounds of Red Ring of Death, but after that, we'd get the green and that bastard could plug on without trouble for however long you wanted.

Anyway, as I said, the son of a bitch gave us the finger and shouted "Red Ring of Death Forever!" followed by a high pitched "Alalalalalalalala--!" before blowing itself up into a million pieces (not really, but... y'know...).

So we gathered it's X-corpse 360 and sent it off to Microscum. It arrived back today. I love my rock music and have missed playing Rock Band and the other hilariously fun Guitar Peripheral titles. Why is there no Kings of Leon download pack for any of them yet?!

My brother and I are happy once again.

The End. By Tristan.


2 comments:

Greg said...

Yeeeeaaahh, that's why if I decide to get a next-gen it's either PS3 or Wii. And Rock Band kicks everyone's ass!

~ tOkKa said...

-->> ..O' Accordion Star Heroes ..O' i loooooooove that game.. !!

Everybody let's POLKA !! !! **~~


>v<