Monday, May 19, 2008

Monsterism #38 - "You have 30 seconds to comply!"


Movie: Robocop
Subject: Ed-209

Robotorama here on the monsterism! Ed-209 has one of the most shocking and hilarious introductions of any character I've ever seen. Sure, the stop motion is dated and the effects don't exactly hold up, but Robocop - especially uncut Robocop - is some of the most shocking fun anyone can have. Seriously over the top violence and very tongue-in-cheek humour as only Paul Verhoeven (Total Recall, Starship Troopers) can deliver. I've got Frank Miller's Robocop graphic novel lying around somewhere too -- something I'd been wanting to read but never got around to for some reason... Oh well, I'll dig it up later and put it back on the top of my pile!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Understandably your article helped me terribly much in my college assignment. Hats incorrect to you dispatch, choice look ahead for the duration of more cognate articles in a jiffy as its anecdote of my pet subject-matter to read.