Thursday, October 25, 2007

What?!

I don't understand some people. I just arrived home from a mate's place a little further up the road. It's like a five minute walk up a hill. Anyway, I'm walking home, I get to the end of my block and a couple of cars are making their way down the road. I've got to cross to get to my block and keep walking a bit, so I have to wait until these cars have cleared the intersection here. So I wait, as all good pedestrians should, and these cars crawl past. The second car, some kind of stupid muscle car driving slower than I walk, blares it's horn at me. It's the middle of the night, in a quiet suburb here. Someone inside the car then proceeds to berate me verbally for some reason, whether they found it funny or not I dunno. "Fuck off, you fuckin' faggot." That's what I get served. For standing on a corner, waiting for cars to clear an intersection.

What the Hell?

No comments: