Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Belated San Diego Shiznit and Monsterism

I was lucky with this one, I rushed out of a panel regarding the future of Marvel comics to get to a Joe Quesada signing, managing to arrive just as the PR dude (I forget his name now but he was an awesome guy, introduced me to Paul Jenkins, who's work I absolutely love) was walking over with the Last in Line sign.

Alright, for those out there who don't know who this is, this is the big cheese at Marvel, Joe Quesada. Great guy, really inspiring to talk to and extremely encouraging. I'm hoping I'll get another chance to meet him at the NYCC next year.

Fuck, I look horrendously thin...

More insane lines. This stretched back about 700m.

And some monsterism....
Monster: Slimer
Movie:
Ghostbusters

Whoever doesn't have room in their heart for Slimer deserves to die.


Not really.

No comments: