Tuesday, October 30, 2007

More Than Meets The Eye...

I had a chance to indulge myself a little this week. My brother, Evan, recently picked up an X-Box 360, which is backwards compatible with the older X-Box games.

Yesterday, I picked up this.


I'm a big fan of the whole Cthulhu mythos, and an even bigger fan of a good horror movie/game, so this was a gold find for me. $24 AUD too! Great atmosphere so far and plays like a dream (or nightmare...)!
One of my most recent favourites has finally hit DVD too, I picked up this snazzy tin case. God, I loved this movie. I grew up with Transformers and this movie was a perfect translation of the franchise. The Buff is great in this (as he was in Disturbia too, which is something everyone should see), Megan Fox is sex on legs, and the robots themselves are fucking unreal!

Anyway, got to run, off to see 30 Days of Night, which also looks to be awesome! Read the comics as they are f'awesome and the art is by fellow Aussie, Ben Templesmith!

Peace

No comments: