Thursday, March 19, 2009

A Couple of Neat Things...

The Aussie TMNT website is now live and looks fantastic! Check that out here!

Tales #56 is in the spotlight over at TMNT25.com now too! Yay!

I also just finished up a pretty hefty interview over at The Pulse this morning (been up since 2 am), so I'll shout when that goes live. Pretty interesting questions (for me at least), though I'm still kinda fresh to the whole interview thing so hopefully it's all good! Also, keep an eye out over that way, because I'll be writing a series of columns about the Mirage Universe over there in the near future.

Really, excited -- I get my first taste of the interiors for #59 soon too! Oh, and Andres cover for #61 looks like it'll be pretty f@#kin' mad too!

6 comments:

junkboy said...

All great news. Looking forward to reading the interview man!

Dragon Turtle said...

Like the blurb about "whispers of a new teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie heading our way in the not to distant future".

Tristan Jones said...

Thanks Ooo-zah!

Where was the blurb bit DT?

Dragon Turtle said...

It's located at the very bottom of the movies info page of the Evolution section, in the "exclusive news flash" about the upcoming movie boxset.

Lord Nightwalker said...

Man..Had to tell you, I just read 56...Very nice work!!
I can't wait to see the next time these guys throwdown. Very much looking forward to round two!!

Tristan Jones said...

Thanks mate! Round two will be in June, and while the smackdown won't be shown in it's entirety, the implications of what is actually going down make up for it (in my mind anyway, I'm sure there will be some fight-lovers that will disagree)!