Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Funny Thing Happened On the Way to the Printers...

Head over to ninjaturtles.com for a rather interesting story! The observation I made was this...

(A) Is the way the panel should be, while (B) was what I noticed (and only after my third look too!). While I can't reveal what's being said, what I can say is that (B) would've caused some headaches in regards to #36 and everything coming (from me) after this issue. There was one other tiny thing, but I can't really reveal that without ruining things...

Ultimately, I really have to give a huge thanks to Eric and Dan for jumping on it. And the Powers that broke the disc in transit!

7 comments:

~ tOkKa said...

-->> .. i think i know a certain muscle - bound master mind who helped initiate the initial trouble !!

dark turtle said...

Nice catch, Tristan! Once again, you save the day!

Tristan Jones said...

Haha! It would've raised a lot of eyebrows, and possibly caused a number of emails, blog, or forum questions, as it really would've thrown things around for what follows (and what happened in #36).

Horizon Images said...

Heh, now thats kind of freaky but cool. Funny how the disk broke any way, go fig!

Tristan Jones said...

Hey Nick, great to see a new face! It is pretty crazy, Dan told me it was Fedexed too, which is supposed to guarantee the safety of the contents.

Joe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joe said...

Hey, Tristan,
Thanks for the kind words about my Dark Beetle character, and for even checking out my blog.
I love the work that you're doing for the Tales issues, man. Yours
have been the issues I look most forward to since #36 came out. So thanks for writing kick-ass stories, dude, can't wait for #56!