Monday, July 07, 2008

You Know How I Know?

Yesterday I had a brief return stint to radio! Loved it! A good friend of mine has started a new radio show on Melbourne's SYN 907 FM station, all about reviews. Looks like I'm the resident comic reviewer (we also have a friend doing movies and another doing TV, while Simon - the host - does the rest). It's on air every Monday from 3 pm to 4:30 Melbourne time, but you can check it out at syn.org.au . Tune in next week, I'll be reviewing Steve Purcell's Sam & Max books, along with a couple of other golden pieces from my collection!

Also - so stoked about this - I just got my tickets to see The Dark Knight in IMAX next Wednesday! That's two days before you suckers in the US!


(No offense to you guys in the US. You're not really suckers. But I still get TDK before you!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, you so suck! I can't wait to see TDK, especially Harvey Dent! My favorite all time character!

malpractice said...

I got my TDK IMAX tickets as well (midnight showing)!

I think this is the first time i ever bought tickets for a movie several weeks in advance.

Tristan Jones said...

I think the first movie I advanced bought tickets for was... Batman Begins actually! Midnight screening at the Rivoli. I didn't even advance order Spiderman, which was my favourite (recent) movie until Begins came along.

Tristan Jones said...

I'm actually looking forward to this movie MORE for Two-Face than I am the Joker!

Anonymous said...

Cuz Two-Face is the man! Haha! When I talk about this movie with my friends, I don't call it Batman 2 or the Dark Knight. If I do, I correct myself and say, "Oh, I mean Two-Face!" Heh...