Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Condolences, Congratulations and Cowboys

I didn't believe it when my old man rang and said turn on the news...

It's always incredibly sad when someone this young and with so much ahead of them passes away, whatever the circumstances. Rest in peace Heath Ledger.

Congratulations to my buddy on the other side of the world - Jake Black! Jake and his wife Michelle have just had their first son, Jonas! The dude's a gun and an ace writer, check him out here www.jakeboyslim.blogspot.com.

Finally, I've just seen the character art for the villains of the Moo Mesa mini-series I'm working on, and I gotta say, I'm completely stoked! I'm writing like crazy at the moment trying to keep up with the projects I'm working on and trying to make a buck working my day/night job as well. It all comes to an end this coming Australia Day though! I can start getting back into shape and concentrate solely on my comic work!

Peace!

T

No comments: