Saturday, May 27, 2006

Who am I?! What is this place?!

Welcome to what will hopefully be a somewhat regularly updated blog containing various bits and pieces that I feel the need to point out to you, the anonymous members of the general public.

First, a bit about me. My name is Tristan Huw Jones, for those who are headline impaired. I'm a student at the moment, bumbling my way through Film and Television at RMIT in Melbourne, Australia. I'm a wannabe writer with aspirations to write comic books and films for a living, Hell, maybe even make a couple of movies on the side. At the moment, I'm a reviewer for the leading Aussie website for all things horror, cult, indie and homegrown: www.digital-retribution.com! So check that out when you get the chance (now).

Anyway, thanks for taking the time, chill out, enjoy yourself, take a look at my reviews and I'll catch you on the next rotation!

Stay groovy,

Trist

P.S. Here are the links to my reviews so far:


Films/DVD's
The Plague of Zombies

Blood: The Last Vampire

Casshern

The Hunger: The Terrence Stamp Collection

Dark Water (The Remake)

Don't Look Now

Eraserhead


The Exorcism of Emily Rose

The Fly (The Remake)

Ghostbusters I & II

Godzilla: Final Wars
Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidora: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack!

MirrorMask

One Million Years B.C.

Perfect Blue

The Toxic Avenger Part III: The Last Temptation of Toxie

Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust

Wolf Creek



Comic Books

Army of Darkness: Ashes 2 Ashes


Army of Darkness: Shop Till You Drop Dead

Friday the 13th Special #1

Jason vs Leatherface

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre Special #1



and finally...

Video Games

American McGee's Alice

Area 51

Castlevania

Castlevania: Lament of Innocence

Cold Fear

DarkWatch

Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem

Fahrenheit

Gun

Killer 7

Land of the Dead: Road to Fiddler's Green

Predator: Concrete Jungle

Resident Evil Zero

Resident Evil

Resident Evil 2

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis

Resident Evil: Code Veronica

Resident Evil 4

Silent Hill

Silent Hill 2

Silent Hill 4: The Room

UFO: Enemy Unknown



Man, that took way longer than I thought...

No comments: